Looking for a Business Ethics Speaker Who Understands Today’s Ethical Challenges?
I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker to talk about ethics for your event. In my prior roles as a certified public accountant with KPMG Peat Marwick and as a commercial real estate broker with Marcus & Millichap, I was given all sorts of training in industry-specific ethics.
However, that training was hardly applicable when I became the vice-president of finance for a real estate development company that became mired in complex allegations of bank fraud. In hindsight, my personal involvement could have been avoided if I saw the right warning signs and truly understood the risk of doing nothing.
Hardly a day goes by without some new allegations of bad behavior (or worse) by companies and/or their officers. Even the allegation, much less the truth, of unethical or criminal behavior may result in millions of dollars in legal fees, loss public confidence in the business and, potentially, criminal liability. Certain industries are under great pressure to mitigate their exposure by providing ethics training to its employees.
I realize that the success of an event discussing business ethics comes down to the quality of the speaker and their connection with the audience. If the speaker can engage the audience, maintain the audience’s attention in an entertaining way and provide valuable lessons, the audience will take away extraordinary insights that can be drawn on in the future. If the speaker didn’t, well … a not-so-great event.
I speak for corporations, associations and nonprofits that are looking to provide ethics awareness and training to its employees and members. My ethics presentation can be tailored to the client’s needs in either a keynote address or workshop.
My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
What You Can Expect From Me
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below. I will get back with you right away.