Looking for a Business Ethics Speaker Who Understands Today’s Ethical Challenges?
Kevin understands the challenge of finding just the right speaker to talk about ethics for your event. In Kevin’s prior roles as a certified public accountant with KPMG Peat Marwick and as a commercial real estate broker with Marcus & Millichap, he received all sorts of training in industry-specific ethics.
However, that training was hardly applicable when Kevin became the vice-president of finance for a real estate development company that became mired in complex allegations of bank fraud. In hindsight, his involvement could have been avoided if he saw the right warning signs and truly understood the risk of doing nothing.
Hardly a day goes by without some new allegations of bad behavior (or worse) by companies and their officers. Even the assertion, much less the truth, of unethical or criminal action may result in millions of dollars in legal fees, loss public confidence in the business and, potentially, criminal liability. Organizations are under enormous pressure to mitigate their exposure by providing ethics training to its employees.
Kevin realizes that the success of an event discussing business ethics comes down to the quality of the speaker and their connection with the audience. If the speaker can engage the audience, entertainingly maintain the audience’s attention and provide valuable lessons, the audience will take away extraordinary insights that can be drawn on in the future.
Kevin speaks for corporations, associations, and nonprofits that are looking to provide ethics awareness and training to its employees and members. His ethics presentation can be tailored to the client’s needs in either a keynote address or workshop.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Kevin
- Customized, compelling and original content.
- An engaging and dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with Kevin before your event, so we can better understand how he can best serve you and your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides he used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources he believes will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure Kevin met your expectations. (He also want to know how you think he can improve.)
The Next Step
You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the button below. Someone will get back to you right away.