Looking for a Business Ethics Speaker Who
Understands Today’s Ethical Challenges?
Kevin understands the challenge of finding just the right speaker to talk about ethics for your event. In Kevin’s prior roles as a certified public accountant with KPMG Peat Marwick and as a commercial real estate broker with Marcus & Millichap, he received all sorts of training in industry-specific ethics.
However, that training was hardly applicable when Kevin became the vice-president of finance for a real estate development company that became mired in complex allegations of bank fraud. In hindsight, his involvement could have been avoided if he saw the right warning signs and truly understood the risk of doing nothing.
Hardly a day goes by without some new allegations of bad behavior (or worse) by companies and their officers. Even the assertion, much less the truth, of unethical or criminal action may result in millions of dollars in legal fees, loss public confidence in the business and, potentially, criminal liability. Organizations are under enormous pressure to mitigate their exposure by providing ethics training to its employees.
Kevin realizes that the success of an event discussing business ethics comes down to the quality of the speaker and their connection with the audience. If the speaker can engage the audience, entertainingly maintain the audience’s attention and provide valuable lessons, the audience will take away extraordinary insights that can be drawn on in the future.
Kevin speaks for corporations, associations, and nonprofits that are looking to provide ethics awareness and training to its employees and members. His ethics presentation can be tailored to the client’s needs in either a keynote address or workshop.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Kevin
- Customized, compelling and original content.
- An engaging and dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with Kevin before your event, so we can better understand how he can best serve you and your audience.
- A custom resource page upon request, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides he used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources he believes will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with Kevin, to make sure Kevin met your expectations. (He also want to know how you think he can improve.)
Have You Booked Kevin and Need His Promotional Materials?
If so, click the button below and then on the Materials tab
I just heard Kevin Foster speak, and I was taken back by his honesty, and how forthright he was. Refreshing in a world, where ethics are not always top of mind for everyone. I especially liked the part where he spoke about his desire to help others not make the same mistake he made .... a pin could be heard as we listened to Kevin speak. I would highly recommend Kevin Foster to anyone looking for a speaker. His message is strong, yet humble. Every business and classroom needs to hear Kevin speak. We all face ethical and moral obligations every day. Kevin brings it back home to how serious this is and how it impacts everyone’s life.