Resources to Promote High Ethical Standards
Sign up for a free monthly newsletter to receive empowering and insightful messages about business and personal ethics. For more information contact email@example.com or call (770) 715-2095.
Read thought-provoking articles about choices and consequences as they relate to high profile ethics failures and their personal, professional and public relations implications. Recent articles include:
What is the Ethical Conversation du Jour? Sexual Harassment
What are the Ethical Implications of the Equifax Breach?
- Ethics & Compliance Association and The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) ECI provides leading ethics and compliance research and best practices, networking opportunities and certification to its membership, which represents more than 450 organizations across all industries. ECI is comprised of three nonprofit organizations: The Ethics Research Center, the Ethics & Compliance Association, and the Ethics & Compliance Certification Institute. Individual memberships are $295 annually.
- Ethisphere Institute The Ethisphere® Institute defines itself as the global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust, and business success. They claim to have deep expertise in measuring and defining core ethics standards using data-driven insights that help companies enhance corporate character. They believe integrity and transparency impact the public trust and the bottom line of any organization.
- Business Ethics: The Magazine of Corporate Responsibility An online magazine with a strong heritage in the fields of ethics, governance, corporate responsibility and socially responsible investing.
- Institute of Business Ethics A London-based non-profit organization promoting high standards of business practice based on ethical values. They raise awareness of business ethics through the dissemination of knowledge and good practice.
- Ethical Performance This online service provides news and analysis on issues and trends in corporate social responsibility. Originally established in the UK market, it now provides information on CSR and SRI for companies, investors, professional service organizations, and institutions worldwide.
- Lexology This online and email service delivers comprehensive free-to-access legal updates, analysis and insights. They publish more than 450 articles every day from over 800 leading law firms and service providers worldwide across 50 work areas in 20 languages. Their searchable archive now contains more than 650,000 articles.
- Association of Corporate Counsel As a global bar association, ACC promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations, and other private-sector organizations through information, education, networking opportunities, and advocacy initiatives. While not specifically for ethics professionals, in-house counsel members have a vast amount of compliance and ethics resources available with membership.
- Corporate Counsel This online and email service from Law.com is a great source for trusted and timely legal news and analysis.
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics (SCCE) This member-based association is for regulatory compliance professionals. They provide training, certification, networking, and other resources to more than 5,800 members. Members include compliance officers and staff from a wide range of industries. Individual memberships are $295 annually.
- Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® This organization has developed criteria to determine competence in the practice of compliance and ethics across various industries and specialty areas and recognizes individuals meeting these criteria through its compliance certification programs.